You are using an outdated version of IE which is not supported by ResearchGate anymore. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade your browser now.
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 15 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Account Manager DACH - Scientific Talent (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers.
Not a scientist or researcher? Never heard of us? That’s okay.
Accelerating science is what drives us – we've built a platform that gives the world's scientists the tools and services they need to connect, collaborate, and advance their research. Over 15 million members from 193 countries use ResearchGate to share, discover, and discuss research. Our investors include Bill Gates, Benchmark Capital, Founders Fund, Tenaya Capital, Goldman Sachs, Wellcome Trust and Four Rivers Group.
We are a global company, with clients, users and colleagues from all corners of the world. Our team of 175 people is located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world - a place where everyone feels welcome. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
We offer digital advertising solutions, including:
· Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
· Scientific Talent - hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
The objective of this role to act as the key point of contact for the existing customer base and deliver outstanding service, while supporting the Regional Sales Manager (DACH) and increasing revenue for ResearchGate on the Scientific Talent Sales Team.
In this role you will
- Proactively manage existing customer accounts and relationships to exceed expectations
- Successful plan and manage renewals for existing customers
- Use of data, analytics, and insights to resell, upsell, and cross-sell new and existing RG products, in-line with relevant customer needs as well as create and analyze account performance reports and present actionable insights and/or performance optimizations to the customer.
- Collaborate with and support the Regional Sales Manager
- Acting as the lead for all administration relating to customer acquisition and retention as well as product demonstrations and onboarding.
- Supporting customers with executing their job postings and recruitment activities on the RG platform, as necessary.
- Periodically collect client feedback to be communicated to relevant internal stakeholders
- 1-3 years of sales and/or account management experience, ideally in a B2B setting.
- Some consultative selling and negotiation skills with a track record of delivering to goals and demonstrating an ability to effectively forecast revenue.
- Expertise in analyzing client data and sales statistics and making data-driven recommendations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with stakeholders of all organizational levels internally and externally.
- Experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce.
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed.
- Customer orientation, handling common as well as recruitment-specific customer issues, with an ability to think innovatively whilst working to tight timelines.
- Native-level German language skills and excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalyzing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at http://www.whdffc.com/blog.